Is Your Sales Team Ready for the Coming Economic Boom?
Sept. 30, 2021. A Webinar in partnership with Sales & Marketing Management and Training Magazine. Register today!
Most economic indicators point to a strengthening economy over the next 12 to 24 months. But is your sales team ready to rise up and reap the benefits of the rebounding economy? Are they able to ask the thought-provoking, forward-thinking questions that create true value- or just revert to describing product and waiting to take orders?
If there’s one of thing that the pandemic reinforced, it’s the need for human connection, empathy, understanding and reassurance. The opportunity is there for salespeople to become trusted consultants by solving a customer’s business problems, by listening and asking insightful questions and sharing insights.
Join this webinar discussion to learn:
- How and why developing your salespeople’s confidence and inspiring them to be more proactive is more important than ever
- The top 3 things sales leaders need to do right now to address these gaps in their salespeople’s capabilities
- Ways to build trust, rapport and human connection with customers in an increasingly digital world
- How to navigating the inevitable distractions in virtual selling situations– and how what worked before won’t do the trick now
- The #1 driver of sales performance- the role of self-belief, attitude, achievement drive and purpose in sales performance
Register today and we’ll see you there!