Accelerate your sales performance.
Integrity Solutions’ open enrollment version of the award-winning Integrity Selling® allows individual salespeople and small sales teams to fully experience this industry-leading program.
Integrity Selling is a comprehensive facilitator-led virtual sales training solution that has helped over 3 million sales and service professionals achieve improved sales performance, increased customer loyalty and professional growth. The program combines engaging digital learning, live facilitator-led instruction, as well as time-phased real-world application, reinforcement and coaching to elevate skills and results.
BLENDED LEARNING FOR SUSTAINED SALES TRAINING RESULTS
Through online social interaction, video-based learning, gamification and accountability activities—combined with facilitator-led workshops and coaching sessions—you’ll experience the latest developments in training. Participation in this highly interactive Integrity Selling program will give you:
- An agile, proven conversation framework (AID, Inc®) to help you confidently achieve better outcomes from every customer call.
- A Behavior Styles model to enable you to more effectively understand and align with each customer.
- Coaching on the attitudes and beliefs that will either accelerate or slow down your sales career.
- Improved confidence through eight weekly 60-minute sustainment sessions that emphasize reinforcement, coaching and real-world application.
- A flexible and simple questioning model to help you create higher levels of value for your customers and differentiate you from your competitors.
INTEGRITY SELLING PROGRAM FORMAT
- Digital pre-work (45 minutes)- social interaction combined with video, assessments and activities.
- Introductory virtual Workshop – 2 x 3-hour sessions
- August 5th and 6th, 10:00am – 1:00pm EDT
- Small Group Sustainment Course – 8 x 1 hour weekly
- Commencing August 12th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT
- Virtual ‘Graduation’ Ceremony (Thursday, September 30th)
“Integrity Selling® was a game changer for me. My selling approach was just to pitch and describe my product to a customer. Now using the Integrity Selling® approach I’m much more focused on the customer and their challenges and needs. As a result my hit rate on cold calls has increased a lot. In fact one prospect (now a customer) said after we had a good conversation ‘this is one of the best calls that I’ve ever had’.”
Space is limited. Please contact Lisa Weber with any questions at email@example.com.