IGNITE EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE
Finish the year strong! Discover how to unlock potential and achieve more…
Join the thousands of Achieve™ graduates who elevated their view of possibilities and achieved extraordinary performance through this dynamic success roadmap.
Experience Integrity Solutions’ values-based 5-Step Achievement System. This scalable, repeatable process expands belief boundaries and enables people to work through barriers keeping them from next level achievement.
Often described by our clients as the most powerful solution Integrity Solutions offers, Achieve™ has been shown to create high-trust relationships and deliver significantly increased business results, particularly for organizations that use it in combination with Integrity Coaching® and/or Integrity Selling®.
IMPACT of ACHIEVE™:
- Align Purpose and Passion to increase Performance 20% or more
- Provide a fast track for new hires
- Create a next level roadmap for seasoned professionals
- Increase belief boundaries – the view of what’s possible to achieve
- Encourage personal and team accountability with a shared purpose
- Apply strategies and proven tools for dealing with change
- Develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
ACHIEVE PROGRAM LOGISTICS
- Digital pre-work (45 minutes)
- Virtual Workshop – Tues., September 28th (10 am-1:30 pm EST)
- Weekly follow-up/sustainment sessions beginning Tuesday, October 5th (12-1 pm EST)
- Virtual ‘Graduation’ Ceremony (Tuesday, November 23rd)
“Achieve is one of the most positive and inspiring experiences that I have been through in my professional career. It helped provide laser focus on my goals and the track I need to take to achieve them. Immediate, powerful, and measurable impact to your business.” – Managing Director, Fortune 500 Organization
With its emphasis on mindset, not just skillset, Achieve™ gets to the critical success factors that many training programs overlook — and provides a distinct differentiator in the marketplace.
Space is limited. Questions in advance? Email our Lisa Clark-Weber. Workshop and follow-up sessions facilitated by Steven Lozada.