Accelerate your sales performance.
Integrity Solutions’ new open enrollment version of Integrity Selling® allows individual salespeople and small sales teams to fully experience this industry-leading program.
Integrity Selling® is a comprehensive facilitator-led virtual sales training solution that has helped over 3 million sales and service professionals achieve improved sales performance, increased customer loyalty and professional growth. The program combines engaging digital learning, live facilitator-led instruction, as well as time-phased real-world application, reinforcement and coaching to elevate skills and results.
BLENDED LEARNING FOR SUSTAINED RESULTS
Through online social interaction, video-based learning, gamification and accountability activities—combined with facilitator-led workshops and coaching sessions—you’ll experience the latest developments in training. Participation in this highly interactive Integrity Selling program will give you:
- An agile, proven conversation framework (AID, Inc®) to help you confidently achieve better outcomes from every customer call.
- A Behavior Styles model to enable you to more effectively understand and align with each customer.
- Coaching on the attitudes and beliefs that will either accelerate or slow down your sales career.
- Improved confidence through eight weekly 60-minute sustainment sessions that emphasize reinforcement, coaching and real-world application.
- A flexible and simple questioning model to help you create higher levels of value for your customers and differentiate you from your competitors.
- Digital pre-work (45 minutes)- social interaction combined with video, assessments and activities.
- Introductory virtual Workshop – 2 x 3-hour sessions
- November 10th & 11th, 10:00am – 1:00pm EDT
- Small Group Sustainment Course – 8 x 1 hour weekly
- Commencing November 17th, 10:00am – 11:00am EDT
- Virtual ‘Graduation’ Ceremony (Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021)
Space is limited. If you have any questions prior to registering, please contact Lisa Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.