Accelerate your sales performance.
Integrity Solutions’ open enrollment version of the award-winning Integrity Selling® allows individual salespeople and small sales teams to fully experience this industry-leading program.
Integrity Selling® is a comprehensive facilitator-led virtual sales training solution that has helped over 3 million sales and service professionals achieve improved sales performance, increased customer loyalty and professional growth. The program combines engaging digital learning, live facilitator-led instruction, as well as time-phased real-world application, reinforcement and coaching to elevate skills and results.
BLENDED LEARNING FOR SUSTAINED RESULTS
Through online social interaction, video-based learning, gamification and accountability activities—combined with facilitator-led workshops and coaching sessions—you’ll experience the latest developments in training. Participation in this highly interactive Integrity Selling program will give you:
- An agile, proven conversation framework (AID, Inc®) to help you confidently achieve better outcomes from every customer call.
- A Behavior Styles model to enable you to more effectively understand and align with each customer.
- Coaching on the attitudes and beliefs that will either accelerate or slow down your sales career.
- Improved confidence through eight weekly 60-minute sustainment sessions that emphasize reinforcement, coaching and real-world application.
- A flexible and simple questioning model to help you create higher levels of value for your customers and differentiate you from your competitors.
- Digital pre-work (45 minutes)- social interaction combined with video, assessments and activities.
- Introductory virtual Workshop – 2 x 3-hour sessions
- May 4th and 5th, 10:00am – 1:00pm EDT
- Small Group Sustainment Course – 8 x 1 hour weekly
- Commencing May 11th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT
- Virtual ‘Graduation’ Ceremony (Wednesday, June 30th)
“What has been great about the Integrity Selling program, from a sales manager’s perspective and in addition to increased sales results, is that I can focus on supporting the guys as apart from leading them. Now the proactive motivation is coming from them. That is absolutely ideal for a sales leader.” –Mitchell Edwards, Group Sales & Marketing Manager, Grosvenor Engineering Group
Space is limited. If you have any questions prior to registering, please contact Lisa Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.