Skill and Will Coaching Playbook
Skill and Will Coaching is a developmental process that equips sales leaders with the knowledge and tools to improve performance by coaching to the attitudes and beliefs that most influence sales performance. This program provides guidelines for supporting Integrity Selling behaviors identified as best practices for your organization. Come prepared to analyze behaviors, including your own!
What Participants Learn
- Techniques for reinforcing the application of the AIDINC process
- Ways to increase the commitment and effectiveness of pre-call planning
- How to encourage team members to leverage Behaviors Styles in every sales interaction
- Strategies for exploring the emotional side of selling, often overlooked by leaders
- Strategies for clarifying attitudes and beliefs that influence sales success and coaching to these “internal” dimensions
- The value of believing in others at a greater level than they believe in themselves
- Coaching skills for enhancing best practice sales behaviors
What Makes the Skill & Will Playbook So Valuable?
- Customized Coaching Playbook – content may be customized to align with organizational best practices or current selling model
- Case Study application using “real-life” coaching challenges
- Workshop is reinforced with 4-week Sustainment and Accountability Program for real behavior change
Sales teams that arm their sales leaders with the Skill & Will Playbook to coach their sales team as they implement the Integrity Selling approach see:
- An increase in result-producing attitudes and behaviors of salespeople
- Demonstrable increase in sales professionals’ self-drive
- Upward shift in performance and productivity
- Significant positive impact on revenue
Sales Training and the so-called “soft stuff”…
What’s the most overlooked component of salesperson development and coaching – and one that helps top performers drive up to 20% more in sales performance?
Research we conducted in partnership with the Sales Management Association has a clear answer: increasing your sales force’s self-belief, motivation—and, specifically, the drive to achieve.
What do successful sales organizations do to continually stay ahead of the competition and drive more profitable growth? Our survey found that Achievement Drive contributes to a 20% increase in sales, but the vast majority of companies aren’t effective at developing it within their people. According to the respondents in our survey, the salesperson’s “Achievement Drive” is the key determinant of success, contributing as much or more to their performance than sales skills or product knowledge.
The Skill & Will Coaching Playbook is recommended as a sustainment approach for organizations who have implemented Integrity Selling.