Integrity Selling for Service Professionals (ISSP)
In addition, ISSP participants learn:
- The difference between satisfied and loyal customers
- Strategies for approaching people to build rapport and loyalty
- Techniques for recognizing and adapting to different behavior styles
- The value of active listening and asking questions to determine customer needs and concerns
- How to translate product and service features into benefits
- Beliefs about selling that support the consistent application of positive, customer-focused behaviors
- Importance of values, ethics, and beliefs
What Makes ISSP So Impactful?
Easily adaptable service and selling process with a common language
Highly interactive course dynamics
Content may be customized based on organization or industry
Workshop is reinforced with 7-Week Sustainment & Accountability Program as well as Monthly Performance Accelerator Modules
Participants learn the need for ethical behavior in forging long-term customer relationships
As a result, organizations that implement ISSP see an increase in service professionals’ impact on the top line, improved employee engagement and retention, and a sharp drop in sales hesitation and avoidance.
Prior to this interactive, one-day workshop, we provide your managers with an overview of what to expect and how they can support the application of the learnings. We follow up the workshop with a 7-week sustainment and accountability program to ensure that the lessons are being applied and integrated into attitudes and behaviors to achieve the desired results. Further, we also provide 6 monthly performance accelerator modules and a manager’s coaching component.
Integrity Solutions is just what we needed for our frontline staff! They have gained the confidence they need to provide excellent customer service. They now realize that sales is service and service is sales! They take pride in their work and think of themselves as problem solvers.Marcy Moser
There’s a Big Difference Between Satisfied Customers and Loyal Customers — The Quality of Your Customer Service Is What Drives Loyalty
Ask us how