PHARMACEUTICAL SALES TRAINING
The Pharmaceutical industry faces hurdles of greater regulation, growing price pressure, the demands of managed care, and an increasingly competitive marketplace. The ‘drop-in’ sales culture of the past has been significantly hindered by the pandemic. Integrity Selling Pharmaceutical Sales Training is designed specifically for the success of Pharmaceutical sales reps by focusing on ethical sales behaviors that forge productive, long-term, clinical and non-clinical partnerships.
What Participants Learn:
- Techniques designed to drive favorable outcomes by changing the mindset of pharmaceutical sales executives from vendor to strategic partnership
- Value of asking questions to determine the needs of diverse customers
- Strategies and language to identify and sell to different Behavior Styles
- How and why to put the customer and patient as the central focus of every sales conversation.
- Ways to maximize selling opportunities in spite of decreased access and limited time
- Effective methods for asking better questions, building trust and rapport, thereby ensuring long-term, professional partnerships
- Importance of values, ethics, and beliefs, aka INTEGRITY
Get Your Business Started Today.
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
Pre-Work & Goal Setting
Interactive 1-2 Day Workshop
8-Week Sustainment & Accountability Program
Monthly Performance Accelerator
WHAT MAKES INTEGRITY SELLING FOR PHARMA SALES SO IMPACTFUL?
HCP and patient-focused selling system
Highly interactive course dynamics
Content may be customized based on existing sales strategies
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
INCREASED SALES AND PRODUCTIVITY
REDUCED CALL RELUCTANCE
GREATER CUSTOMER LOYALTY
INCREASED ACHIEVEMENT DRIVE
“Reps are getting more time and having deeper conversation with their customers because they are asking better questions.”REGIONAL MANAGER,
Challenges and Opportunities in Selling to Healthcare C-Suite Executives
Many salespeople struggle to succeed at the executive level because they assume the same approaches they use with other customers…
THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY IS EXPERIENCING
UNPRECEDENTED CHANGE, WE’LL HELP YOU KEEP UP