Integrity Service Healthcare Customer Service Training
Increase patient loyalty and long-term growth
When your team is driven by values and a purpose they believe in, it changes how they behave. They think differently about their role and how they can create more value for patients, family members, practitioners and co-workers. When they’re given responsibility for the results of their efforts, they’re motivated to truly understand, empathize and work through problems with others. And their patients and customers notice. It leads to stronger loyalty and trust, which is essential for long-term growth in today’s healthcare industry.
CREATE MORE VALUE WITH EVERY INTERACTION
Integrity Service® for Healthcare is a comprehensive process designed to help healthcare employees understand what it means to be a truly patient-centered, customer-focused organization. Integrity Service participants are better able to identify and serve internal and external customers, focus on their job purpose versus job function and understand how attitudes, motives and values influence the perception of service.
By focusing on attitudes, values and beliefs, our holistic approach to customer service training helps your healthcare employees build the mindset, behaviors and confidence to maximize every interaction and build strong patient relationships.
We develop teams that are passionate about working together to serve patients, their family members and each other, driven by a genuine desire to uncover needs, solve problems and create value. The result is a sustained increase in patient satisfaction scores, along with a highly engaged team that takes pride in their work.
Healthcare customer service teams learn:
- Tactics for building trust and respect so patients are open to your suggestions
- Techniques for recognizing and adapting to different communication preferences and behavior styles
- Questioning and listening methods for identifying and filling needs
- The importance of conveying a sincere desire to assist with any follow-up or future needs
- A simple framework for understanding, empathizing and working through problems with both co-workers and customers
- The value of a positive attitude when interacting with customers, patients, and co-workers
- A simple smile and a genuine desire to serve goes a long way toward earning a patient’s trust
Who we work with
BUILD AN EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT-FOCUSED HEALTHCARE CULTURE
It starts with Integrity Service® for Healthcare.