In this Mental Selling episode, you’ll learn:
- How to craft thoughtful questions
- How to build stronger emotional connections with buyers
- How to listen more effectively and respond in ways that help people feel understood
What to listen for:
- [03:30] The importance of fostering emotional connections with customers and colleagues
- [08:00] Using different communication styles
- [17:00] Busting the myth that salespeople need to carry the conversation
- [22:00] The power of expressing genuine interest in others
- [29:00] Addressing the cost of inaction
- [38:00] Improving meetings to facilitate understanding
A genuine desire to understand what customers need is a game-changer. Tapping into your natural curiosity may be what makes or breaks your success as a salesperson (and sales leader).
For more of Johnny’s insights and tips on truly understanding your customers’ needs and goals & developing lasting relationships, tune into this latest episode of Mental Selling.
Additional Resources From This Episode:
- Follow Johnny on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Character, Inc. website
- Read more about Integrity Communication
Raise your Mental Selling acumen with us by following us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts SoundCloud, Amazon, GoodPods, iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts. Please rate our show or leave a comment— we value YOUR feedback!