From September 2021. A Webinar in partnership with Sales & Marketing Management and Training Magazine. View the recording today!
Most economic indicators point to a rebounding global economy over the next 24 months. But is your sales team ready to rise up and reap the benefits? Do they have the confidence and drive to ask the type of thought-provoking, forward-thinking questions that create true customer value- or will they just revert to describing product features and waiting to take orders?
If there’s one of thing that the pandemic reinforced, it’s the need for human connection, empathy, understanding and reassurance. The opportunity is there for salespeople to become trusted consultants by solving a customer’s business problems, by listening and asking insightful questions and sharing insights.
This engaging webinar discussion addressed:
- How and why developing sales confidence and inspiring your team to be more proactive is more important than ever
- The top 3 things sales leaders need to do right now to address the gaps in their salespeople’s capabilities and sales confidence
- Ways to build trust, rapport and human connection with customers in an increasingly digital world
- How to navigating the inevitable distractions in virtual selling situations– and how what worked before won’t do the trick now
- The #1 driver of sales performance- the role of self-belief, attitude, achievement drive and purpose in sales performance
View the recording and access the presentation materials today!