Strategize for Success: Develop, Deliver and Evaluate Effective Training
WEBINAR: Tuesday, Oct. 3rd @ 11:00AM ET
With the pace of digital change increasing, many learning leaders are stuck playing catch-up rather than strategizing on their long-term goals. But to prove training’s effectiveness (and secure stakeholder buy-in), learning and development (L&D) professionals must unify their tools and processes.
Whether measuring the impact or return on investment (ROI), this requires articulating what success looks like upfront, understanding what motivates behavior change, designing learning for immediate as well as long-term application and strategically deploying the right digital capabilities to meet the needs of the business and your learners — not simply because the technology exists.
Join us in this complimentary webinar (in partnership with Training Industry, Inc.) where our Amara Hunt, vice president of product strategy, and Will Milano, chief marketing officer, will share key insights on how to design and develop a successful digital and non-digital learning experience and four ways to measure effective training.
Join us for this interactive webinar for insights on:
- How to identify learning and business outcomes and the behaviors that support them.
- Developing human-centered learning journeys that sustain and reinforce behavior change.
- The keys to enabling learning within the flow of work, leveraging both digital and non-digital experiences.
- The four ways training initiatives can be evaluated.
- How to determine metrics in terms of impact and ROI.