Call Center Training
Creating High-Value Conversations
Equip your call center teams with the sales and service behaviors to:
- Maintain a customer-focused mindset and add value throughout the conversation.
- Ask open-ended questions to uncover the customer’s needs, wants, desires and concerns.
- Listen carefully to determine what matters most to the customer before offering solutions.
- Develop an emotional connection with customers and gain their trust.
- Pay attention to the customer’s pace and tone, adjusting their own behavior accordingly.
- Be comfortable asking for the sale.
Call Center Training Outcomes
- Customers view agents as solution providers and partners in their success.
- Customers have greater loyalty and seek out advice for additional needs.
- Contact centers report higher call quality as well as number of products and revenue per client.
- Organizations build a strong reputation for integrity, attracting and retaining more customers.
- Organizations enjoy a great sales and service culture with high engagement, enabling them to attract and retain high performers.
Call Center Training Programs
Integrity Selling for Call Centers
Integrity Selling for Call Centers focuses on the critical skills and ethical sales behaviors that help contact centers forge true customer loyalty.
Create an Exceptional Customer-Focused Culture.
Integrity Selling Refresh
A simple and effective way for contact center reps and managers to keep previously learned Integrity Selling principles front-of-mind within their daily workflow—and without taking reps off the phones.
Integrity Selling Elevate
For veterans of Integrity Selling, Elevate offers sustained, virtual sales training & coaching to deepen learning and speed results.
Empower and equip your people to do great things.
Our representatives now see selling as a way for us to create value for our customers. They’re of the mindset that if we don’t effectively sell to customers, if we don’t properly identify their needs, if we don’t offer the right products to meet those needs, then we’re doing a disservice to them.Keith Goryl, HR Officer and Director of Training and Development
Integrity Solutions is just what we needed for our frontline staff! They have gained the confidence they need to provide excellent customer service. They now realize that sales is service and service is sales! They take pride in their work and think of themselves as problem solvers.Marcy Moser, Vice President
Integrity Selling has increased our overall member experience with our insurance team. Now every interaction a member has is with an employee that intently listens, focuses, and responds to the customer while keeping the members’ best interests in mind. This has not only improved our overall member satisfaction, but has also increased our product and account penetration into each member household further helping our agency live out our own motto ‘3 is the Key’.Stephen Simmons, Manager of Direct Sales
Who we work with
We Need To Humanize The Customer Experience Again
Originally written by Mike Esterday for Forbes Business Council More than half of customers don’t believe companies have their best…
Bridging the Gap Between Service and Selling
Every time customer service professionals interact with a customer, they are influencing satisfaction and loyalty.