A Major Insurance & Financial Services Company Creates A Coaching Culture For Increased Productivity, Retention, And Goal-Oriented Communication
Agent retention and productivity were unacceptable and managers weren’t coaching agents effectively.
Implemented Integrity Coaching®, which includes a 1.5-day initial workshop and two months of real-world coaching supported by 8 weekly group follow-up calls.
Examples of Business Impact Shared by Managers:
- Retained a 2nd year agent who was offered a bonus at another company.
- An agent on a 4-year plateau broke loose and made 15 sales in a month – one had the largest premium of his career.
- Two new agents in their early 20’s each sold 10 life cases per month the next three months and are on track to make the 2018 Million Dollar Round Table.
- Struggling 2nd Year Agent who never wrote more than 4 or 5 life cases in a month was coached to find his purpose and develop his own strategy/plan – the next month he wrote 13 cases and has more income than he believed possible.
- Changed a perennial low producing agent into someone who believes he belongs in the large case conversation with business owners.
“The process changed my attitude and coaching to empower agents to create their vision and the strategy to achieve it.”
“Integrity Coaching® supports productivity through goal-oriented communication between agents and managers.”
“The culture of my unit has improved greatly.”
“By being aware of Behavior Styles® and proper preparation, I’m guiding conversations with a new sense of purpose.”
“When people are in their offices, doors are open for the first time and communication has improved.”
“We are communicating at a higher level and morale has improved.”
For more information about this Success Story Contact:
Vice President of Client Development