Selling In Sync: What To Do When Conflicting Beliefs Create a Sales Roadblock
It happens every day in sales organizations: a struggling salesperson is implored to increase their sales activity. But low activity isn’t the problem; it’s only a symptom.
This paper explores:
• The real reason salespeople struggle to adopt a sales mindset
• Four profiles of salespeople whose beliefs and values are out of sync
• Tactics to help each profile overcome their obstacles
• Latest data on what separates top performers from the pack
• How sales leaders can remove roadblocks for their team
By clicking the button below, we will provide you instant access to this free PDF as well as sign you up to receive our newsletter with receive regular updates and tips about sales and sales development.