To create a great customer experience, it’s essential to treat employees well first.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, and his mission is to promote the “Employee Golden Rule” where internal customer service should be better than external.
Through his research, Shep has found that 58% of customers believe customer service is more important than price, and 78% of customers will go out of their way to do business with a company that provides better service.
In this episode, Shep talks about the importance of internal mantras that everyone can remember and adhere to so that customers feel confident that they made the right decision in choosing your company. By delivering on their brand promise and creating a great customer experience, businesses can ensure that customers will come back time and time again. Listen in to learn more.
In this Mental Selling episode, you’ll learn:
- How companies create a customer experience that makes them come back again and again
- The power of social proof in building customer loyalty
- The importance of creating internal mantras to promote customer satisfaction
What to listen for:
- [00:55] The employee experience will match the importance of the customer experience
- [05:40] Why great customer service is more important than price
- [08:50] The silent customer is the dangerous customer
- [11:41] Post-sale customer service
- [15:29] A brand is a promise delivered
- [19:46] Invest in the experience
- [26:03] Where AI plays a role
- [31:50] What good personalization really looks like
- [35:24] Final words of advice
If you’re looking for strategies and insights to create a great customer experience that will set you apart, this latest episode of Mental Selling is for you!🎧
Additional Resources From This Episode:
Raise your Mental Selling acumen with us by following us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts SoundCloud, Amazon, GoodPods, iHeartRadio, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. Please rate our show or leave a comment— we value YOUR feedback! FeedSpot has also included us as one of the best sales podcasts to follow.