An Integrity Solutions Research Brief
Coaching is one of the hottest topics in business today, and for good reason. Many organizations have come to learn that it’s critical for building skills and capacity. In fact, coaching is often cited as one of the top levers at hand for improving performance and driving growth. What’s more, coaching is an important tool for developing excellence with sales teams.
So, why is coaching so often ignored, practiced unevenly, misunderstood or poorly executed?
There’s a critical paradox around sales coaching: It clearly boosts sales performance, and many sales leaders know that it’s important—and yet, despite this awareness, many still don’t place a priority on consistent coaching.
Integrity Solutions partnered with the Sales Management Association to perform a research survey of over 200 sales leaders at 200 organizations to answer these questions:
- Is the current approach to sales coaching effective?
- Does coaching impact a sales organization’s performance?
- How do high performing sales organizations differ in their approach to sales coaching?
Our research yielded definitive and sometimes surprising answers to these questions. Get the Research Brief today! Complete the form to receive regular updates and tips about sales and sales teams development & get instant access to the free PDF.
This research brief specifically provides:
• Details on how coaching makes a measurable difference in performance
• Insights into why many sales leaders don’t coach their teams
• A quick guide to assessing your organization’s coaching proficiency
• Specific steps for building a robust coaching culture that drives performance