In this Mental Selling episode, you’ll learn:
- The essence of team-based selling and its benefits
- Mastering the art of ‘managing up’
- The role of facilitative skills in leadership and in managing customer relationships
- The power of relationship expertise
What to listen for:
- [00:01:52] The ‘why’ of team-based selling
- [00:05:49] The value of team diversity in the workplace
- [00:17:10] Making the support process tangible for the customers
- [00:29:04] How to embrace servant leadership
- [00:33:50] Expanding subject matter expertise to include relationship expertise
Remember, success is not a solo act but a symphony of diverse strengths and perspectives. When we empower each team member to lead their way, we unlock untapped potential and drive collective growth.
To hear more of Diana’s thoughts on leadership, team-based selling, the power of collaboration, and teamwork, listen to her conversation with Will in this episode of Mental Selling.
Diana Gurwicz is a core team member for Leadership Strategies Inc., the global leader in facilitation services and training, and the founder of Acrux Consulting LLC. With more than 20 years of consulting and facilitation experience, Diana has helped clients worldwide to improve their performance, invigorate their organizations, and streamline their processes not only to win but to change the game in their respective environments.
Additional Resources From This Episode:
Raise your Mental Selling acumen with us by following us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts SoundCloud, Amazon, GoodPods, iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts. Please rate our show or leave a comment— we value YOUR feedback!