In this Mental Selling episode, you’ll learn:
- The power of purpose and values alignment
- Self-awareness (“climbing” mode vs. “discover” mode)
- What people admire most in sales leaders
- Why ethical principles of leadership in sales isn’t just a responsibility; it’s a rare quality that sets you apart.
- Three dimensions of job crafting
What to listen for:
- [03:48] Common traps in life and leadership
- [08:50] Overthinking and avoidance
- [20:08] Busting the traps by reframing
- [22:20] The quest for Triple Crown Leadership
- [32:35] How to prevent burnout through job crafting
Additional Resources From This Episode:
Raise your Mental Selling acumen with us by following us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts SoundCloud, Amazon, GoodPods, iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts. Please rate our show or leave a comment— we value YOUR feedback!