Ep 046 Embracing the Hybrid Environment in Medical Sales
More than half of consumers don’t want to interact with a sales rep, according to research by Gartner. In medical sales? It’s even worse… If buyers don’t want to meet with you, what’s your next move?
Samuel Adeyinka, expert medical sales consultant and host of The Medical Sales Podcast, joins the show to answer that question and more.
He discusses how virtual selling and building an online brand create access to decision-makers you couldn’t get otherwise. He also shares how to make the most of an in-person meeting when you land one.
Listen in for actionable advice to accelerate your sales career.
In this Mental Selling episode, you’ll learn:
- How to navigate in-person and virtual selling today
- How sales reps can quickly build trust with decision makers
- How to truly create value, not push product
What to listen for:
- [02:30] What makes a career in medical sales so rewarding
- [05:45] Developing a strong culture and clear mission
- [10:00] Qualities to look for in new medial sales reps
- [15:00] Gaining access to decision makers with virtual selling
- [19:30] Making the most of in-person interactions
- [23:00] Building credibility with decision makers
- [26:30] Creating value, not pushing product
- [29:30] Growing into sales leadership
- [33:30] Prioritizing sales coaching
Join us on this latest episode of Mental Selling to hear Samuel and Will discuss he evolution of the healthcare industry and what it takes to become the best you can be. Check out the full episode! 🎧
Additional Resources From This Episode:
– The Medical Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts
– Evolve Your Success website
– Samuel Adeyinka on LinkedIn
– Hear Samuel’s discussion with our VP of Healthcare, John Crowder, on his Medical Sales Podcast
Raise your Mental Selling acumen with us by following us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts SoundCloud, Amazon, GoodPods, iHeartRadio, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. Please rate our show or leave a comment— we value YOUR feedback! FeedSpot has also included us as one of the top 30 best sales podcasts to follow.