The world is full of distractions. It’s hard to be a salesperson but even harder to focus on executing well.
High performers often seek ways to gain mental strength, focus, and overall more performance. The key may very well be mindfulness.
Emma Treharne is the Founder and Director of Nuveya Life, where she works with busy professionals to help them reclaim, redefine, and restore their mental, emotional, and physical health.
With a background as a salesperson and in and sales training, she joins the show to share her insights on how mindfulness in sales can transform the way you work. Emma helps busy professionals to help them reclaim, redefine, and restore their mental, emotional, and physical health.
Listen in as she shares how these practices can help salespeople manage their accounts, manage their people, and listen more effectively. In the end, you’ll walk away with tangible practices to implement in your role that help you become more engaged, be more present with customers, and make better decisions.
Mindfulness practices can help us to recognize our feelings and respond more effectively in the moment, so that we can make choices and decisions from that space and be the best versions of ourselves every day.
In this Mental Selling episode, you’ll learn:
- How mindfulness practices can help sales professionals transform their performance
- How to reprogram thoughts and feelings to create desired results
- How to enhance emotional well-being through mindfulness practices
What to listen for:
- [01:28] What does mindfulness in sales look like?
- [12:47] Being present without judgment
- [18:42] Adapting to what’s in front of you
- [25:27] Reframing stress
- [29:44] How to practice mindfulness with customers
- [35:17] The benefits of mindfulness
- [43:06] How coaching fits into the equation
- [50:09] Resources that can help
Find out how mindfulness can close more sales and improve overall performance more than almost any other practice.🎧
Additional Resources From This Episode:
Raise your Mental Selling acumen with us by following us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts SoundCloud, Amazon, GoodPods, iHeartRadio, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. Please rate our show or leave a comment— we value YOUR feedback! FeedSpot has also included us as one of the best sales podcasts to follow.